During our time spent working in the mortgage sector, we’ve built up close relationships with lenders and building societies. This has allowed us to access 1000s of competitive products.
Everyone’s mortgage situation is different, and not everyone will be able to access these top-end deals. There are many different situations that we come across, here are some of the most common first time buyer situations that we come across:
- The First time buyer wants to find out how much they can borrow.
- The applicant wants to make an offer on a property but doesn’t know how to.
- An offer has been accepted and they need help progressing through their application.
- The applicant is ready for an AIP.
- There’s been a decline of application, leaving the person stuck in the process.
- An applicants credit score is not quite there yet and they tips on how to improve it.
Contact us to book your free mortgage consultation.
Why choose us for to provide you with First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in York?
Our brilliant team of Mortgage Advisors in York are available every day of the week from 8 AM until 10 PM. If you can’t do those times then some of our Mortgage Advisors in York may even be able to work later to help you achieve your dream.
Are you concerned about your situation? We’re able to search through thousands of deals with lenders, so chances are there’s something out there for you – Don’t worry, we’ve got your back on this journey!
Our Mortgage Broker in York and our whole team are always here for you whenever you need us, with no ties to banks, estate agents or building societies. Everything we do is in your best interests. Our Mortgage Advisors in York and admin staff will keep up their communication with you, avoiding jargon to make it as simple as possible for you so that you are certain of what’s going on with your first time purchase.
The last thing we want you to be as a First-Time Buyer in York is to be stressed out, so our team are always on hand to reassure you if things get overwhelming or uncertain.